Comparing multiple sites to help you find our best price…
Stays found: 0
Booking sites searched: 341
Accommodations in York near Barley Hall (York, United Kingdom)
Barley Hall (York, United Kingdom)
Barley Hall is a reconstructed medieval town house located in the centre of York. Its most famous resident at the end of the 15th century was Alderman William Snawsell, a goldsmith and later the Mayor of York. Until the 1980s the house was hidden under the relatively modern facade of a derelict office block. Only when the building was going to be destroyed was the amazing medieval building discovered and its history uncovered. The hall has been fully restored to how it would have looked during the 15th century. It is now also used as a venue for small dinners, receptions, banquets and weddings.
The admission charges to enter the museum are:
Adults - £4.95 each
Concessions - £3.50
Children - £3.00 (under 5s FREE).
Open daily 10am-4pm.
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Hilton York
- Hotel Principal York
- Hotel Holiday Inn York City Centre
- Hotel The Grand York
- Radisson Hotel York
- Hotel Novotel York Centre
- Hotel Travelodge York Central
- Hotel Travelodge York Central Layerthorpe
- Hotel Doubletree By Hilton York
- Premier Inn York City (Blossom St North) hotel
- Hotel Hampton by Hilton York
- Hotel Malmaison York